Outline of the development and problems of bioethics in Bulgaria
Bulgaria is an ex-communist country in a period of profound social reform which affects morality as well. This paper aims at making an outline of contemporary development and problems of bioethics in Bulgaria.
• Radanov, S. 2004. Medical deontology. CIELA, Sofia. p. 597.
• Apostolov, M.., Ivanova, P. 1998. History of medicine and nursing. Sofia, p. 237.
• Fry, S.T. 1994. Ethics in nursing practice. A guide to ethical decision making. International Council of Nurses, Geneva.
• Bulgarian Health Act, promulgated in State Gazette No 70, 10.08.2004)
• Bulgarian Physicians Association (BPA). 1993. Code of professional ethics in Bulgaria, amended and promulgated official gazette, n.79, 29.09.2000)